We are a Department of Defense approved supplier with a Cage Code 6US04.
We are an AS 9100 Rev D. Certified facility. We are an ITAR Registered Facility and JCP Certified.
We have engineering staff with over 50 years of experience, who bloomed from the prestigious old school tool and die machine age and have grown through current technological advances.
Maser Mold Makers, Designers, Machinists
Our engineering staff includes Master Mold Makers, Designers, and Elite Machinists.
We are capable of machining parts that will require 3 & 4 Axis machine facilities, Wire EDM to extreme tolerances and Medical manufacturing to critical dimensions.
We are capable of manufacturing and machining using the finest alloys, inclusive of 316 Stainless Steel, Titanium Alloys of all Grades including Grade 23 Eli for Medical Manufacturing, as well as any other
machinable alloys (Aluminum Alloys, Nitronic steels, Monels, Inconel, Brass, Copper, Forged Steel and stainless grades).
CP Grades, Grade 5, Grade 12, Grade 9, Grade 23, 6-2-4-6 Titanium amongst the other rare alloys, Steel, 316 stainless and aluminum alloys are our specialty, however if there’s a machinable alloy, we can do it.
Accomplishments in the Production Arena include:
- Government contracts for the US Department of Defense.
- Panevision Cameras, hand crafted and built in house for Hollywood moviemaking back in the early 70s
- Medical Precision Machined Implants and Robotics for Operating Rooms, Surgical Tools and ultimate precision medical appliances.
- Household Appliances
- Automotive Seatbacks, Consoles and multi-color molding
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Automated Assembly Machinery
- Football Helmets and sporting equipment design
- Aerospace Jet Engine Blades, contoured
- Aluminum Space Satellite equipment
- Air Conditioning Equipment
- Photography Equipment
- Dental Equipment
- Police and Fire protective gear